THE 3rd INTERNATIONAL INTERDISCIPLINARY SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE "DIGITALISATION AND SUSTAINABILITY FOR DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT: ECONOMIC, SOCIAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS" (October 14-15, 2023, London, UK)
The London Academy of Science and Business, London, UK
Scientific & Organising Committee
Prof. Dr. Aleksy Kwilinski, The London Academy of Science and Business, London, United Kingdom
Prof. Dr. Rafis Abazov, Columbia University, NY, United States
Prof. Dr. Lester Ingber, Physical Studies Institute LLC, Hillsboro, United States
Prof. Dr. Radosław Miśkiewicz, Luma Holding, Malta
Prof. Dr. Tetyana Pimonenko, WSB University, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
Prof. Dr. Harald Øverby, NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway
Prof. Dr. Jan Polcyn, Stanislaw Staszic University of Applied Sciences in Pila, Poland
Prof. Dr. Henryk Dźwigoł, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland
Prof. Dr. Oleksii Lyulyov, WSB University, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
Prof. Dr. Manuela Tvaronavičienė, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania
Prof. Dr. Oleksandr Melnychenko, The London Academy of Science and Business, London, United Kingdom
Prof. Dr. Nataliya Dalevska, Institute for International Cooperation Development, Poznań, Poland
Prof. Dr. Çetin Bektaş, Tokat Gaziosmanpaşa University, Tokat, Turkey
Conference Languages: English
Deadline: September 15, 2023
Conference Venue: London, UK (online)
Purpose of the Conference
The conference presupposes a certain degree of synergy in international scientific cooperation among representatives of science and practice in the issues of digitalisation and sustainability for development management. Increasing the intensity of scientific and technological progress makes science interdisciplinary and opens new horizons for scientific thought. Exchange of views and systematisation of knowledge are fundamental factors in setting development priorities, optimising processes and achieving bifurcation for various scales and aspects of economic, social, and ecological development.
The Conference will cover topics such as: digitalisation and sustainability; development management; forecasting and foresighting; artificial intelligence; cognitive technologies; energy management; education systems; digital economy; management of innovations; green energy development; smart grid; digital marketing.
Topics of the Conference sections:
1. Theory of sustainable economic development in the context of digitalization.
2. Digitalization and sustainability in regional and global economic development.
3. Digital marketing for sustainable economic development.
4. Artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies in sustainable development.
5. Energy management and sustainable economic development.
6. Digitalization and sustainability in the education system.
7. Environmental aspects of sustainable development in the digital economy.
8. Digitalization and sustainability through COVID-19.
9. Smart Grid, information technologies and energy systems of the future.
10. Energy security and the process of globalization.
11. Innovation management in the energy sector.
12. Marketing for the development of green energy.
13. Sustainable development and sustainability in the livestock system.
14. Sustainable development and sustainability in the crop production system.
15. Legal aspects of sustainable development.
Participation in the Conference is free.
Proceedings of the conference can be published in peer-reviewed journals, for an additional fee, which is determined and charged in accordance with the publishers' terms. Certificates will be sent to all conference participants who will make reports.
Requirements for submitting articles are described on the websites of journals:
Virtual Economics (Scopus, as well);
Forum Scientiae Oeconomia (Scopus, as well);
Special Issue Energy Management: Economic, Social, and Ecological Aspects in Energies (Scopus, Web of Science, as well);
Special Issue Green Economics and Sustainable Management of Energy Sources in Energies (Scopus, Web of Science, as well);
For conference participants who will be sent special invitations from the organizers, there is an additional opportunity for free peer-reviewed publication of their articles in E3S Web of Conferences (Scopus, Web of Science, as well). The Microsoft Word template is available here.
To register for the conference, you need to follow the link and fill out the form.
In case of any further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org